Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is there a definition for being related

Well..today i watched one of my favourite movie Brokeback mountain.Then i was thinking what an excellent movie.
What is love ? Do we really fall in love ? Is there something called love ? or its just a convenient word.
I think Love to me is a bond or the comfort we get with a person.I feel comfortable with a couple of my friends does not mean i love them.There is something you feel for the person which is a strange feeling and we call it love.
I am not a person who is for or against same sex relationships but i think its not wrong to love a person of the same sex.But most of the time you see it is more physical then emotional.
When people of the same sex fall in love it not only affects them it also affects people around them as well but does not that happen even when hetrosexual people have extra marital affairs.So i think relationships cannot be defined explicitly by anyone.As long they help two people to share life and happiness it does not matter.

Well my purpose of writing wants on my mind today is to look for answers for my heart.Do two people need to be of different sex to like each ? Do we need to be different sex to share life and its happiness ?
I think love is universal and you can fall in love to anyone you have that strange connection with.


No comments:

Post a Comment